Sunday, October 27, 2013

THE ART OF HOSTING GOOD CONVERSATIONS ONLINE

I had a fairly difficult time finding other learning communities that are studying Hamlet. However, I was able to find Open Source Education: Shakespeare, a student's blog who was taking courses at BYU. The student created his blog as part of a final where he was to have a group discussion regarding what he had learned and experienced in his course. Unfortunately, the blogger is no longer active on his blog, therefore, I didn't comment on any of the blogger's posts. I also found AP Literature 2010-2011 and 2011 A.P. English, two course blogs that contained information regarding Hamlet. Although the learning communities I found were no longer active, they did seem to contain a large amount of useful information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment