Sunday, October 6, 2013

IF I JUST HAD MORE TIME

I honestly was not as prepared as I could have been for Friday's midterm. I had a lot going on this week and I kept pushing studying to the side. I could have improved my preparation for the midterm by actually studying my vocabulary instead of avoiding it all week long. Rather than studying one night and cramming as much as I could in, I could have studied periodically throughout the entire week. I could have also reviewed the Canterbury Tales and Chaucer's style, tone, use of techniques, etc., before the midterm. During the midterm, I found myself only able to remember definitions but not the actual vocabulary words which the definitions belonged to, therefore, listing and defining vocabulary words was a challenge. I plan on being much more prepared for next time's midterm as well as any other tests/quizzes in the future. I need to stop avoiding studying because in reality studying is only going to benefit me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment