Monday, October 14, 2013

DEAR OPHELIA

Imagine that you write an advice column and you receive a letter that says, My name is O. and I'm trapped in this weird sort of dating thing-- a prince says he loves me, but my father & brother hate him and tell me to stay away. What should I do?

Dear O, 
I understand that you're in a conundrum at the moment, however, I strongly advise you to think this situation through thoroughly. There has to be a reason why both your father and brother hate this prince and you should do everything in your power to find out regarding their reasoning. O, do you honestly see yourself with this prince? Do you love this prince or are you only interested because you're finally receiving the attention you often strive to obtain? How are you so certain that he actually loves you? See O, love is extremely complicated and you can never be certain on whether someone truly loves you or not. I encourage you to do whatever it is that's best for you. Before you make your decision consider your Father and Brother's advice. Good luck, I hope you make the right decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment