Monday, September 16, 2013

DECLARATION OF LEARNING INDEPENDENCE

Why is it that individuals never seem to truly value life, or what they have until it's taken from them completely? This is the question I often ask myself on a daily basis. Although, I may never find the answer to this question, I strive to do everything in my power in order to not take ANYTHING in my life for granted.
Although I have a number of goals in which is wish to accomplish, my SMART goal is to attend University of California Los Angeles this coming fall and purse my goal of becoming an Emergency Room Physician. Though my goal may be a challenge, I feel like it's attainable. I am more than determined to accomplish my goal and will do everything that I possibly can in order to succeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment