Wednesday, September 11, 2013

ALL OF THE ABOVE

Going into the 1987 AP Exam, I honestly didn't have high expectations. Although I found myself struggling while taking the exam, I did end up doing better than I had expected. Surprisingly, I did a better job answering the questions on the passage section of the exam. However, I suffered greatly on the poem section of the AP exam. The questions that I mostly got right were the in context questions, where I had to refer back to certain lines in the passages; and I mainly missed all of the poem related questions. I feel that I struggled in the poem section of the exam because I personally have a difficult time understanding poems and their meanings. While taking the exam, the vocabulary and the overall wording of certain questions made things a lot more challenging for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment