Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I, JURY

Erica Marquez: Nice job Erica! I felt like you answered the prompt well. I have to agree with Kylie, you did a very good job using direct and indirect characterization to describe Bernard. Overall, your essay was very well written!

Ashley Hong: Great job on your essay Ashley! I really liked that you began your essay by discussing Edna Pontellier's character and then shifted to Bernard Marx 's character. Overall, your essay was nicely written and you had great points throughout.

Elisia Estrada: Really well written! I really liked your introduction. You answered the prompt well and had great points throughout your essay. Nicely done!

I felt like the essays I read were all very well written. They all did a nice job of addressing the prompt and providing supportive evidence. Reading these essays showed me that I need to not only work on summarizing less, but work on providing more examples and ideas as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment