Wednesday, February 12, 2014

HAFTA/WANNA

For the most part, my life after high school will be similar to my life now. However, life will be different after high school based on the fact that I will have more freedom. After high school, I will be living on my own, studying what I find interest in, and making my own decisions. I believe that people will not somehow magically transform after high school. Change is a process; therefore people will change, but their transformations will happen over time. I have an extremely difficult time balancing the things I want to do and the things I have to do. I normally only pay attention to the things that I have to do and tend to neglect the things I want to do. I am determined to change this habit and have an equal balance between the things I have and want to do in life. I have very high expectations of myself. I expect to accomplish all of my goals and not let anything stop me from accomplishing them. I expect to receive support and guidance from the world around me as I move on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment