Wednesday, January 8, 2014

WHAT'S IN THIS FOR ME?

My goal for this semester is to become a more positive individual and perform to the best of my ability in not only this course, but my other courses as well without letting stress get to me. However, my ultimate goal for this semester is to figure out what I'm truly passionate about and what it is that I wish to pursue in life. 

I strive to become a more positive individual because without positivity there is no success. Throughout my entire high school career, I've let stress define who I was and affect my performance in many of my courses. I feel that if my stress level decreased, my performance level would increase in all of my courses. Although I am extremely determined in becoming a more confident and positive individual, I want nothing more than to find myself as a person and discover what truly makes me happy. I've spent so much of my time doing what my family thought was best for me and I no longer want to live my life that way. I'm done pleasing others; I want to make my own decisions and do what it is that I love to do. 

"You can't live a positive life with a negative mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment