Wednesday, January 8, 2014

HACKING MY EDUCATION

What do you want to know by the end of this course that you don't know now?
- By the end of this course I want to know what it is that I am passionate about as well as which college is best for me to attend. I also wish to know how to communicate my thoughts and ideas not only inside and out of class, but online as well.
What skills do you want to be able to demonstrate on your blog?
- Not only do I want to demonstrate my ability to collaborate, but I want to be able to demonstrate who I am and what I'm capable of doing through my writing, thoughts, and ideas.
What experiences do you want to get under your belt before you graduate?
- I honestly don't have a specific experience that I want to get under my belt before I graduate. However, I do want to experience anything and everything that will benefit me in the long run. I want to make the most out of my last few months of high school and better prepare myself for what's to come in the near future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment