Monday, March 24, 2014

IS THERE AN EXPERT IN THE HOUSE?

(I have not talked to Ken Gates nor Aaron DiMartino regarding my masterpiece.)

An expert I have in mind for my masterpiece is one of my REACH Program advisers, Ken Gates. Ken is responsible for developing and implementing all outdoor related activities for the REACH Program. I thought Ken would be a great expert due to the fact that he enjoys rock climbing and the outdoors. I know that with Ken's help I will not only have the opportunity to learn more regarding the outdoors, but regarding the proper equipment needed in order to have a successful hike.

Another expert I have in mind is Aaron DiMartino. Aaron was one of my leaders for my Deer Hill Expedition. I spent twenty-five days of my summer vacation backpacking through the mountains and canyons of Colorado with Aaron and a few others and I can honestly say that Aaron helped me get through a majority of our daily hikes. Aaron loves the outdoors so his advice would make my masterpiece a lot more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment